How do Veterans gain the high ground in their next chapter of life? Transition is the mission. How do military families deal with the transition of being in a structured environment and now having to do everything themselves? Entrepreneurship is a great, new battlefield that a veteran or military family can apply their natural skills.
“#GetSum!” is a new series for the Veteran Entrepreneur and military families in business. Taking on the “next mission” for some is in the field of entrepreneurship.
Each veteran interviewed takes you into their mindset of success after a military career, their transition into owning their own business, identifying opportunities and fighting through challenges.
Leaders in the military have now become leaders as entrepreneurs. Each one has their own way of expressing it and leveraging their experiences.
You’ll hear from:
* Rudy Reyes, Marine Corps Force Recon and now author/model/actor, HBO’s Generation Kill
* Jocko Willink, Navy Seal Commander, best-selling author of Extreme Ownership & Dichotomy of Leadership
* Scott Huesing, Marine Corps Major and author of Echo in Ramadi
* Eric Carpenter, AirForce and owner of ADTS, a DRONE pilot school
* Andrew O’Brien and Omari Broussard, Army and Navy, now partners of Leveraged Influence
* Steven E. Kuhn, Army tank commander and owner of Immediate Impact Consulting
* Chris Soriano, former Navy and founder of CLEVER Talks
* Donny O’Malley, Marine Corps officer and founder of VetTV – Veteran Television
* TheMarineRapper, Marine Corps combat journalist and entertainer, musician
* Danial Alarik, Army Drill Sergeant and CEO of Grunt Style, a $100M company and lifestyle brand
…and many more!
Every Friday beginning 02 Nov 2018, there will be a new interview posted on @MoneySmartGuy Matt Sapaula’s YouTube Channel.
Please drop your thoughts and feedback in the comment section below. Also please share with other veterans, current active duty service members, deployed personnel overseas and other military families you know.
Matt Sapaula, is a former United States Marine turned veteran entrepreneur.
Matt helps those in transition of a new career and occupation to become an entrepreneur while acquiring the confidence, mindset and skills to win the money game.
Share in his journey to gain financial control over daily money matters and live your desired lifestyle.
Find Matt Sapaula here too:
MATT SAPAULA YOUTUBE CHANNEL DISCLAIMER: Matt Sapaula is not a registered investment advisor for the offering or sale of securities nor to provide investment advice. Matt only deals in securities subject to an exemption from registration and will only provide investment services to accredited investors as defined by the Illinois Securities Act of 1953. Checkout our new merch NOW at https://7figuresquad.com